Ezy Anchor - Outback Peg 200mm - Green
The Outback Peg is ideally suited to hard ground areas, red dirt and gravelly surfaces. Designed for grounds away from the coastline and softer soils
- 1 Ezy Anchor - Blue
- 1 x 200mm Long Screw
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
- Connect the Torx driver bit to your drill/driver and secure in the chuck. Ensure drill is set to forward drilling.
- Locate an appropriate anchor site.
- Place screw through the Ezy Anchor and connect guy rope to the hook.
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand. Then, with the drill and driver in your driving hand, insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw.
- Drill the screw downward into the earth, keeping the Ezy Anchor base parallel to the ground so the screw penetrates at its set angle. Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw.
- Ensure Torx bit driver is secured and your drill is set to reverse .
- Release the tension on the guy rope.
- Insert the Torx driver into the screw head and remove the screw.
NOTE: In the event of a flat battery, you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
This product is currently sold out.