Ezy Anchor Coastal Pack - With Carry Bag
The Coastal Pack is designed for those who caravan or camp within the Coastal areas behind the dunes, away from the beach and on typically firm sandy loam soils such as Coastal Caravan Parks. It is not suitable to soft beach sand!
- 6 x Ezy Anchors
- 6 x 280mm Long Screws
- 1 x Torx T50 Driver
- 1 x Carry Bag
*A Sand Anchor is currently under design*
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or damage and injuries caused by the same.
We thank you for your purchase and wish you many years of happy use of your Ezy Anchors!
**Ezy Anchor supports Australian Business and Jobs**
*We cannot accept responsibility for damage and injuries caused by misuse.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete
*In the event of a flat battery you can connect a shifting spanner to the driver bit shaft and unscrew manually to a point where you can remove the screw from the ground.
**Remember to regularly charge your drill or impact driver battery.
This product is currently sold out.